Supporting mods with 2.8 + 4# and Stage V Steggy?

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Only thing you will need is BAP, injectors an SCT MAF or stock maf with a MAFia. The stock pumps are maxed at about 490whp depending on the car without the aid of a BAP, stock maf pegs at those HP as well, and injectors have also been known to be maxed (stock injectors 42lbs'r).

If your running GT pumps with an eaton and your staying with an eaton, youve wasted some money.

The stock pumps with a BAP, stock lines will support 600whp all day long with no issues reliably in daily driven applications with alot of headway especially if your making 500-525whp with an eaton. I have made as much as 730whp on stock pumps also.

AMD[H]unter

Banned
Thanks for the advice, fellows. I am going to be going with a MAFia, Bap, and I am going to bite the bullet and go ahead and get the injectors.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
AMD[H]unter;5944121 said:
Thanks for the advice, fellows. I am going to be going with a MAFia, Bap, and I am going to bite the bullet and go ahead and get the injectors.

Good idea, usually when you add a lower, you want to add injectors. I maxed mine at 5200 on a 2.93/4# lower combo. Stock injectors in most cases are only good to about 480-500RWHP

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
AMD[H]unter;5944201 said:
^^ Yeah, I just didn't want to have to change them out because of cost, hassle and etc...

Honestly, you wouldnt stay with a ported unit long. you'll have the twin screw bug in no time...:beer:

you have a PM

Users who are viewing this thread