Supra will be back in 2015 with 560hp TT AWD

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Automoblog.com? :dw:

Sounds like a new auto news site knocking off a bigger one (Autoblog) and posting a bogus story to get some attention.

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
If this thing comes out it'll be my awd project. Im not waisting my money on a gtr 100k car plus 150k to make it go 8s, no thanks.

bro im not a fan of the GTR. Id say go with the supra if it comes out. but please, dont sell your cobra. ****en cars a beast bro :rockon:

Shhhh

Established Member
I'd like to see something like this go through. Sign me up :beer:

If this is some April fools joke I'd be upset.

Last edited:

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
bro im not a fan of the GTR. Id say go with the supra if it comes out. but please, dont sell your cobra. ****en cars a beast bro :rockon:

Are you crazy! sell my cobra, never.. That car is coming with me to my grave lol. Not a fan of the GTR myself that shit is over priced. I hope this supra has the same potential at a normal price. If i can put the same amount into the supra as i did in the cobra ill be creating another white monster :rockon:

stangfreak

Established Member
Are you crazy! sell my cobra, never.. That car is coming with me to my grave lol. Not a fan of the GTR myself that shit is over priced. I hope this supra has the same potential at a normal price. If i can put the same amount into the supra as i did in the cobra ill be creating another white monster :rockon:

Thats wtf im talkin about!!! yo ill be dyno day at mustang magic on the 20th. Hope to see you and the white beast there :bowdown:. Im going just to chill and watch the cars.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I work for Toyota and can tell you straight from the horse's mouth it won't happen.

I'm a janitor at Toyota HQ in Japan and I can say that this will happen.

I sell fasteners to Toyota and were already seeing orders for bolts with Supra imprinted on them so its probably being built already.

On a serious note, lol @ $60k. Werent new supras like $45k back in '97? A new mustang back then was $20k and $35-40k now, I highly doubt if they did do it with AWD that it would be anywhere south of $75k C7 Vette territory, let alone not being priced equally with a GTR.

I wish manufacturers would just re-tool older facilities to pump out replica cars. It would be awesome if they made another 50,000 units of MKIVs or other cars like that. I mean, you built the car once before, you have all the tooling and blueprints and whatnot to do it again, and even better.

kaz109

Established Member

Just curious if u feel a Z06 or ZR1 is over priced as well?

Planter

Banned
Has it's sites set on the GTR but with a price tag of just $60k

The Toyota MKV Supra is Finally Here!

2014_supra_03-623x331.jpg

2014_supra_01-623x332.jpg

2014-Toyota-Supra-4-623x505.jpg

I r teh likez it!

Users who are viewing this thread