suspension for track

turo123

Established Member
i want to swap the suspension out on my cobra. my main use would be to track the car not so much drag. any advice on what i should do.

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
Swap the suspension out? You do realize how good this suspension platform is correct? If not, go here...

linky1

Or here...

linky2

Or here...

linky3

There are some very simple things you can do to dominate on a circuit. Hope this helps.

SlowSVT

Established Member
When I read posts like this I feel sorry for the car in question :nonono:

Try using the "search" function on this site and ejumacate youself before you pose a question that sounds like it came from a 10 year old.

:read:

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
Sticky at the top of this section called LEVEL 5 IRS is a good read. Search Full Tilt Boogie Racing on Google if the SVTP search isn't up. Search IRS Tech Article on Google or SVTP. Really though, I've only been doing serious research on this car since I got it in January - it doesn't take long to really know what you have...the best platform ever.

Last edited:

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
Depending on how baller you want to go the Agent47 SLA is a good buy for the front end, double A-Arm front suspension, comes with Penske Coilovers, CC plates, all the goodies. I'm considering picking one up myself as I plan to build mine for the road course.

Users who are viewing this thread