SVT Calendar?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey guys, giving everyone an update. This is on my to do list for the next week and hope to have something soon. It will be awesome.
I guess I missed the boat on this one. I have some good shirtless pics of myself in provocative poses that would have been great for one of the spring months. Then again, I have some pictures of me wearing tight and revealing shorts that would be better for winter months…. The cold could be an explanation for observant people.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I guess I missed the boat on this one. I have some good shirtless pics of myself in provocative poses that would have been great for one of the spring months. Then again, I have some pictures of me wearing tight and revealing shorts that would be better for winter months…. The cold could be an explanation for observant people.
Pics of you in your silkies or ban. Dont forget rule #7.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
For sho. I have been going through the rides section and picking random pics. PM me if there are any that you want included.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
3Suy.gif

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Alright, peeps. I have a calendar together. It is ****ing awesome. Here is my proposal. It looks like cost is going to be 15.49 a piece. I will cover the cost of 20x of them. Anyone that wants one gets one for free and can donate whatever they think is fair to the site. If there is demand >20x we will have to figure something out.

I need a roll call of who wants one.

LS WUT

Established Member
Alright, peeps. I have a calendar together. It is ****ing awesome. Here is my proposal. It looks like cost is going to be 15.49 a piece. I will cover the cost of 20x of them. Anyone that wants one gets one for free and can donate whatever they think is fair to the site. If there is demand >20x we will have to figure something out.

I need a roll call of who wants one.
I’ll take one.

Users who are viewing this thread