SVT Coin Holder Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
^^anything is better then that stupid coin holder.
Nice mksvt. What color illumination did you go with?

Green, i like the uniform look to match the stock interior lighting. I am just a bit worried it may be to bright.

They answerd my emails within 1 business day. I sent them a email yesterday asking if it shipped and they got back to me that night.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
22yquf.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I have one that is the 6 speed pattern lights up green. Imo it gives it a more factory look.

Jefe

Established Member
I had a regular SVT delete in mine. Dropped my keys by accident and it knocked it down through the tunnel. Cant find it lol so now I have an open hole there

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
I had a regular SVT delete in mine. Dropped my keys by accident and it knocked it down through the tunnel. Cant find it lol so now I have an open hole there

i did the same thing. it was under my carpet. could get it once my driver seat and center was out.

10sec89

Established Member
I have been waiting 5 days on return email, even a lighted 6 speed would be better than the coin holder.

Last edited:

va boy

Established Member
Send him another email maybe? I had mine in hand within 5 days of my initial email to him, good luck.

MTBSully

Established Member
This is the email i just got from them:

"Go to onin60.com>store>custom fabricated trim>Fits 2001>Lighted Console Plate. You can see our stock designs. SVT is not shown and sadly is no longer available. We can however do custom work, if there’s something special you’d like to have – a serial number, for instance or custom text."

Did you have them do a "custom" SVT for you? im assuming they dont list it on the website due to copyright stuff?

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
I just got mine last week, They also included the 6-speed pattern as well.

Maybe they got spooked by the sudden rush of interest all of a sudden. Why anyone would mention to them about the copyright law is beyond me. They probable think you are a spy from ford.:poke:

All i was told to do was write "freebie" in the comment box on the order and that's it. After i asked them "Hello, I am interested in purchasing the SVT coin holder delete".

Last edited:

10sec89

Established Member
I just ordered and sent payment for the 6 speed pattern and requested the SVT in the comment box. We'll see what I end up with?

10sec89

Established Member
Well here's the update guys. They are no longer doing or have any SVT ones. I just called them and spoke with them. Great people, so who ever has a lighted SVT you got the last of them!
I would be interested in seeing the underside of one if possible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread