SVT Coin Holder Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenemousStang

Established Member
Looking to see if anyone has or knows where I can find the billet coin holder delete with svt stamped on it.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
i just had my SVT coin delete made. aluminum oval. satin black back paint and a clear sticker with silver SVT giving it the shiny polished look

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
me and my buddy made it. Something like 1/8 inch alum oval cute out. sanded to round corners and then painted and applied sticker.
photo%20(36)_zps57481dc3.jpg

photo%20(37)_zpscdcbfaeb.jpg

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Thanks guys, i dont know about making more. It was a off the wall attempt since i hated the 6-speed pattern that i bought. it didnt fit good enough for me and the silver clashed with the interior.

4601S/C

Established Member
I just got mine today (ordered Sunday) from DallasMustang. It didn't fit right as you can see from the pics. I had to shave down the sides a bit to get it to fit. Also had an issue with the adhesive, as it didn't want to hold it in place. Put a couple of drops of super glue on the two edges that were under the tabs the coin holder was snapped into instead. That way I can still get it out if I find a better option, but it holds now and fits properly.

Search results*::*Search*::*Mustang Parts & Accessories Superstore - 1800Mustang

img3266g.jpg

img3272h.jpg

img3271o.jpg

Tractionless1

Established Member
I have a plastic silver back ground, black cobra foreground delete I'll trade straight up for an OEM coin holder. If anyone is interested PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread