SVT DAY/BBQ

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
I hear you. Mine won't be that clean either. I've been known to wash and detail my cars at night after work, but the parents are staying with us this week.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
it looks like robert's going to be there before 10. i'll be there at 10 to see if there's anything i can help out with. :thumbsup:

CobraRLC

Established Member
The count down to the SVT DAY/BBQ is at 4 days. Once again, could you please le me know how many people will be accompanying you to the event. McCoyMills would like to have enough BBQ for us......

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Re: Re: Attempted Lightning Theft

Originally posted by FuShnickens
damn that sucks! :( i'm glad that the damage wasn't too extensive. good luck w/ the repairs.

Body shop says $600 to repair the damage to the door and install a new lock assembly. :bash:

Cobro

Banned
Who’s doing all the set up work in the morning, for the event?

Is there any help needed before 10am?

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
Car wash

Since I am not from the area and I am driving up from San Diego that day dose anybody know of a do it your self car wash where someone like me can touch their rides before putting them on display @ Mcoy Mills Ford ? Thanks in advance:beer:

Fred

Cobro

Banned
Re: Car wash

Originally posted by 42RCODE
Since I am not from the area and I am driving up from San Diego that day dose anybody know of a do it your self car wash where someone like me can touch their rides before putting them on display @ Mcoy Mills Ford ? Thanks in advance:beer:

Fred
What time are you coming up?

CobraRLC

Established Member
Cobro,
I will be there before 10am, making sure that things are in order. McCoyMills will have the lot cleared and ready for us by then. They have confirmed with me this morning that all is planned and ready. BBQ, drinks, and condiments will be provided. The Fleet manager will be doing the cooking w/ the help of a porter. Music to be provided, KROQ never returned our calls. Name tags will be produced by the
Walker Family. We will have a banner provided by 99Blkcobravert. Feel free to drop by and lend a hand if needed, otherwise come on down and have a great time.

Cobro

Banned
Re: cobro

Originally posted by 42RCODE
I am figureing around 10:30, depending on traffic.

Fred

Come up the 5 FRWY……You will exit on Lincoln…..Turn right onto Lincoln……..Travel about three blocks and on the left side of the street there will be a large self spray carwash ( Fairly new, large 8 bay facility) the corner street is West St.

When done, get back on Lincoln, back toward the 5 FRWY, go past till you get to Euclid…….turn right heading north…….you will be passing La Palma, Orangethorpe, Valencia………Then Commonwealth, turn right and the dealer is on the right side just a short distance away

Note: Before you exit Lincoln you will pass Katella and Ball Streets

Last edited:

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Hey 42RCODE -

I'll bring some extra rags and detailing items if you need some. Just look for the redfire '03 convertible.

Russ

calcobra03

Established Member
ok guys/gals sorry about the late request but it looks like i will still have my car this weekend. does anyone live near cal speedway or ontario mills thats wants to caravan. i know there were posts on this already but i wasnt sure 03cobra would have car by then!
thanks eric...........

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
Originally posted by calcobra03
ok guys/gals sorry about the late request but it looks like i will still have my car this weekend. does anyone live near cal speedway or ontario mills thats wants to caravan. i know there were posts on this already but i wasnt sure 03cobra would have car by then!
thanks eric...........

What time you headed out there? I live in Rancho too I might join your caravan.

A

Users who are viewing this thread