SVT Performance was at the Dragon!!!

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
For those of you who remember doing a Tail of the Dragon Run in 06.

The wife and I decided to go and do the Tail of the Dragon on Saturday.
We stopped at the Dragon store and looked around. We also found the SVT Performance shirt there. They hung it up for all to see.

IMG_0770.gif

IMG_0769.gif

IMG_0767.gif

IMG_0768.gif

I wish I took more pictures while I was there. It was getting late and I had to head back home. I do know that my picture of my focus in on www.Killboy.com.

I can't wait to see it.

To all that were there in 06'. Good times. :rockon:

Jason...

Tazman1

Established Member
I was glad to see the shirt put into place. They said that the Fire Marshall was really against putting shirts on the ceiling in the old shop. I am glad that ours is there to stay.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Nice I was wondering if they just threw that shit out or if they hung it up. Glad to see they hung it up...and yes we need to plan another weekend down there. This time I will be at the back of the line because I drug the HELL out of my truck trying to stay in front of Chad's Cobra lol.

Tazman1

Established Member
You guy's should do the run the same time as our Oktoberfest Oct. 24-25-26

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509166

I've been to Helen Ga. Not too much to do there. But then again I was there back in 03'. Have they added any thing new? Not being mean, just trying to find out if they added more to the 3/4 mile long town.

The wife might actually like to do this at least once.

I need to get another Tail of the Dragon run going. Fall is the best time of the year to do it in.

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Nope it is the same but there will be already 18 - 30 trucks, Mustangs, Bikes etc.,, Already there...

Users who are viewing this thread