"SVT" stenciled h/e's

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
this is not another thread to ask where i can buy these already painted on... i know the answer is LFP ... but i have a new dual pass pro series afco on its way and i really want this on my h/e ... but do not wanna pay 25 bucks when i can do it myself... can someone who has this already measure their lettering for me, the height and the width of the logo on their h/e... it would be greatly appreciated... thanks

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I will when I get some time...I got work this whole week 14 hour nights...my advice would be to get the stencil to do it right...measuring will still make it wacky, you got to get the font right too...JMO, but let me know...

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
25 bucks ?? lol just buy it, measureing will never come out as good as a pre-made stencil. Its deffinetly worth the 25 bucks, then getting a headache making one lol.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
19.95 aint bad .. i kinda just wanted to do it myself cause it would have given me something to do to work on the car i suppose lol ... i think i will just order that one cause it does have to be perfect

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
ive got both my svt stencil and afco pro series h/e in yesterday ... i cant wait to tackle the install come sunday:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread