SVT Trunk Emblem location

3GROC

Established Member
I tried to search a dozen different ways to see if someone posted this but couldn't find anything.

Can someone who still has the stock SVT emblem on the trunk in the stock location please measure the space to the left and right and bottom of the emblem? I tried to eyeball it to put on a new one but I know Im gonna be anal about it when I mess it up. The emblem wasn't on the car when I bought it so I had no reference....and no one around me has one that I could measure myself.

Thanks in advance to anyone who could help out. Pic for attention. (yes the car has mudflaps on it)
Thanks - Chris

IMG_8850.jpg

3GROC

Established Member
you're the absolute best...I appreciate it very much!

I bought two new emblems just incase I messed one up...hopefully this helps me only have to do it once hah

...I had to ask because I have seen more than one in photos where the emblem was off by enough that it bothered me why they didn't check it before they did it.

3GROC

Established Member
What exhaust? Almost looks like factory tips.
I was told when I bought it that it had a flowmaster exhaust on it but it looks like a stock set up with an X pipe with some sort of cats that are welded pretty not awesomely. I thought the magnaflow tailpipes I had on my old Cobra looked kinda stock but I could be misremembering since it was 20 years ago.

I bought this one pretty much sight unseen from a place in NC 2 months ago that seemed pretty decent. I discover new things on the car everytime I look it at haha. the exhaust was one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread