SVTOA Mountaineer Madness Registration is open.

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
It has been three days and the Boston chapter accounts for 14 or 15 of 37 cars so far....mostly in the advanced group. It is going to be a fun time.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
It has been three days and the Boston chapter accounts for 14 or 15 of 37 cars so far....mostly in the advanced group. It is going to be a fun time.

Troy, your car shrunk, too! :eek:

shorty_sm.jpg

03'Darin

Established Member
Signing up to instruct again this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Darin

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, maybe I can get a roll bar in before the registration is full... so much for new wheels.

03'Darin

Established Member
I am officially registered.

You will now have to mark that date off of your calender for every year. Once you do it, your addicted.

Several of us usually head down in a group on Friday afternoon. If your interested in going with us just PM me later and let me know.

Darin

dragon40k

Established Member
You will now have to mark that date off of your calender for every year. Once you do it, your addicted.

Several of us usually head down in a group on Friday afternoon. If your interested in going with us just PM me later and let me know.

Darin

I did it in 2005 and though this is only my second time I havn't stopped thinking about it since.

Dale I saw a brand new MM 4pt roll bar for a vert for sale in the MACA forum...

Users who are viewing this thread