SVTP Fraternity Members?

MANbearPIG11

super cereal
Established Member
Hey guys ive had several guys pm me saying they were fraternity members from another chapter and stuff since my profile picture is my letters. so i figured itd be cool to see who is all greek on here since its a small percent of the population.

Please keep negative comments out, im not asking for your opinion on fraternities. I want to keep this clean and friendly, thanks.

ill start, im an SAE from Illinois

2k3gt

Established Member
I used to be a DSP at Washington State freshman year (I'm a senior now)..but I dropped it after 1 semester. It was fun while it lasted, but my GPA wasn't a fan of me being in a frat :)

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I made a thread like this at the beginning of this school year I think it was.

I figured there would be more people who posted up but nonetheless there was quite a few.

I'm a Sigma Chi at the University of Oklahoma, currently a Sophomore.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Sig Ep at Texas A&M here. My GPA didn't agree with my first semester...but, it was a good time. Graduated 5yrs ago, and some of my pledge brothers are still some of my best friends.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Alpha Sigma Phi from Murray State University - Murray, Ky

Miss those days sometimes!

ender.

Established Member
Phi Delt from USF.

I graduated last summer and the only gripe I have is that I waited until I was a sophomore to pledge.

roadbratt

i drive the speed limit
Established Member
Sig Ep at Texas A&M here. My GPA didn't agree with my first semester...but, it was a good time. Graduated 5yrs ago, and some of my pledge brothers are still some of my best friends.

Yeah, my pledge brothers are still my best friends. We lost our charter beginning my junior year, but all of us still hung out and had good times.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
Was a sigep at lamar university in beaumont tx and university of north texas, it was bad for my gpa and I had to drop it though.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
thats so cool guys, if i wouldn't have been married or had my son when i got out of the Navy i would've def. been in one. buddy is at TX TECH and says he loves it, not sure which one tho

Users who are viewing this thread