SVTP/LS1Tech 14' Meet Pic Heavy!

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Are all the ['00] Cobra Rs wrecked or are they all sitting on lifts in garages, collecting dust? You pretty much never see one photographed anywhere.

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Lucky bastards with your flat roads! All those cars are slammed, I wouldn't have an oil pan if I drove around here like that!

wallie40

Established Member
What was the breakdown of attendees? Ford, GM, other, total? Looks like a lot showed up.

I would say 50/50 I dont know how many cars showed up, but there was a bunch.

The fords where in one row, the GM's in another. It was pretty cool.

-Paul

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Are all the ['00] Cobra Rs wrecked or are they all sitting on lifts in garages, collecting dust? You pretty much never see one photographed anywhere.

Pretty much garaged and only come out for the BIG shows, like Fabulous Ford's.

Lucky bastards with your flat roads! All those cars are slammed, I wouldn't have an oil pan if I drove around here like that!

well I wouldn't say flat. Some were kind of bumpy but thats the price we pay for being lowered :shrug:

What was the breakdown of attendees? Ford, GM, other, total? Looks like a lot showed up.

I want to say it evened out but if I was a betting man I'd say GM out did us THIS year. They had vettes, GTO's, maros, even a couple of holdens! Oh yea CTS, and one or two GN's. The vettes and the 5th gens got my attention the most, besides the obvious cobra's of course lol.

stangfreak

Established Member
why cant shit like this happen on long island. damn that is a sick turnout!!!

TERMINATORS REPRESENTING HARD!!! **** yea!!!!!! some sexy ass cobras. white GT500 was sick as well

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looks like a good turn out. hopefully i can make it next year.

any mopars show up?

Users who are viewing this thread