SVTP/LS1Tech So-Cal Meet

Gopedxr

Established Member
What do you guys think of the how they did the colors? There was about 60 or 50 of us out there no lightnings i dont think. This should be even better!

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Don’t you find it odd that there’s only (1) GT500 on the list!:dw:

Last edited:

Gopedxr

Established Member
Got out today for a little bit was going to take a pic at the park but there was already a few people in the parking lot. This will do for now. Finally the trucks coming together haha!

0117131229.jpg

0117131230.jpg

Some time it will be color matched maybe a cowl hood and some other goodies.

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
Got out today for a little bit was going to take a pic at the park but there was already a few people in the parking lot. This will do for now. Finally the trucks coming together haha!

0117131229.jpg

0117131230.jpg

Some time it will be color matched maybe a cowl hood and some other goodies.

No bullshit, not to be a Dick or anything, but you're random dude lol

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
man id really like to come check this out; it seems though as this is mainly a ford/chevy type of thing. i think an evo would be VERY out of place in a setting like this.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
man id really like to come check this out; it seems though as this is mainly a ford/chevy type of thing. i think an evo would be VERY out of place in a setting like this.

Last year there were other cars. You should go, its a nice cruise and there's alot of badass cars

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

Bring yo ass Lorenzo. There was a Lambo and a Hennessey CTS-V. Those cars stole the show lol

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Bring yo ass Lorenzo. There was a Lambo and a Hennessey CTS-V. Those cars stole the show lol

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

We cruised with them from the IE last year. They kept running them against bikes on the freeway lol

Users who are viewing this thread