SVTP/LS1Tech So-Cal Meet

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I'm not going to make this event now :-(

I'm bummed but hopefully there will be another good meet soon?

I'd be Pissed if I couldn't come but I asked for the 20th off like a month ago. Sucks that you can't go. One less member to represent.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Gopedxr

Established Member
Dang hopefully we dont loose to many others. Just got into irvine last night staying by the airport for the weekend. Tomorrows going to be a fun day. Just need to shine my tires haha!

gabe1530

Banned
i decided im going to make this, will be driving my wifes mustang v6...lol. ill only be there for an hour or so as i dont want to miss most of the 49er game.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
i decided im going to make this, will be driving my wifes mustang v6...lol. ill only be there for an hour or so as i dont want to miss most of the 49er game.

I'm leaving at 230 so I can watch my ravens beat the patriots

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ill be bringing a box of our billet jacking pads if anyone wants to grab any. cash deal for them :thumbsup:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
seemed more like a SVTP meet with a few chevys who decided to come through lol. So many cobras. I was in heaven. Can't wait to get one.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Didn't take as many pictures as I thought I would. Just wasn't in the mood. Ill post what I took.

Gopedxr

Established Member
What a turn out! So many cobras awesome show. Here is what i got.

0120131127.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread