svtp newbie

svtcollector1

orange svt collector
Established Member
Hi im new on here but not to the svt world i have a zy 03 cobra w/5.0l mod stroker hp built sold kb has stock eaton 522 rwt 483 hp @ 12 lbs 26 spline liberty t56 still in it spec stage 5 fully built welded 8.8 strange axles moser spool cclip eliminators keny brown bolt in cage and matrix subframe conn.and front and rear strut braces. Upr kmember and coilovers much much more to come its a work in progress curently tryin to swap to comp orange //my other baby is a red w white stripes 2007 shelby gt500 all stock except for flowmasters cb//my newest addition is my 04 comp orange mach 1 fully built w eagle internals cobra crank arp fasterners throughout NOS wet kit 150 hp custom clutch from clutch dynamics mgw shifter fully built 8.8 with moser axles and cclip eliminators and locker..... so thats my stable glad to be a part of the site looking foward to it.. ...nick :dancenana::D:thumbsup: ps soon as i figure out how to post pics on my threads from my phone ill get some pics on here

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP! Two really nice cars you have. Come Saturday, the big question might be which one you're going to take out. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread