SVTP stock pick thread.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Damn. Wish I would have seen this one earlier! Were you in? Are you still in?
Yeah I got in early this morning.

It's bounced all over but I like their outlook. I'm going long on it. Hopefully in 5 years they will be a heavy hitter in the market (ISRG is their main competitor).

There hasn't been a bot approved for surgery since 2000. In the last 17 years I imagine tech has got to be substantially better. If they can get the manufacturing and commercial side of this done without much issue, I'm hoping it will look like ISRG in the future.

cobralvr01

Established Member
I had something like that happen yesterday with EXEL. Popped up 32%.
upload_2017-10-17_13-2-52.png

upload_2017-10-17_13-3-53.png

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I couldn't have passed up a 1 day 40%+ profit.
Lol lately anything I try to short tanks immediately.

So I weighed the options and decided to hold.

Still a chance it might walk and be up considerably. The company is having a meeting on logistics or something later, they just bought a $6m facility.

To be fair, I didn't think it would explode as fast as it did. During the time I was taking a shit I had already made $50. By the time I got to work it was already on a dip.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Anyone playing in the market lately? Haven't found a big winner for me since Tesla. Looking for my next nice profit. What are you guys looking to buy now or in the near future?

VenomVeins

Established Member
I took a 500 share walk off the deep end with PMTS at 79 cents today.....

Previous high was over $11 and they hired a new CEO to clean things up.

We'll see if it pays off.

ALL of my other stocks are pretty much kicking ass from where I bought them years ago. AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Comcast, and Home Depot, and I recently picked up 300 shares of NYCB at 11.70 and its at 13.36 as of today and Ford at very low $11.

Im basically a high dividend whore lol.

Blades

Established Member
I can't find anything I like in the stock market but I'm more of a bond (MBS) guy. Ford isn't bad if you sell calls against some of it. AMGN isn't bad if you have a ton of patience. Yield curve might invert next year, that'll be interesting. Most of the market is basically playing a game of soggy biscuit.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Not looking to do anything crazy, sub $1k. What should I use? I know this has probably been asked for the billionth time, but there are too many pages to sift through. Thanks!

VenomVeins

Established Member
It has the cryptocurrency mania associated with it. Which is, in itself.. a big ole game of soggy biscuit.

Not necessarily.

Im as ‘safe’ an investor as you’ll ever meet, and this is a good stock to take a small chance on if i’ve ever seen it. Im playing the dip on it.

MGTI has partnered with John McAfee and is going hard in the crypto security market. Crypto being in its infancy means you could really come up big on this stock.

pwrshft99

Established Member
Forgot about thread... Back in September I started investing for the first time. I think the timing is right, so I jumped into the Canadian cannabis sector. It has been unbelievable.

4 of my 9 holdings have doubled since September. This, while the Canadian legalization is still 6 months away.

I think the Cannabis movement has reached the point of no return. The US has to reconsider as both neighbors to the North and South are giving up this 'war' on a plant.

Users who are viewing this thread