SVTP stock pick thread.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
i had my finger on buy for SPRT, but watched it struggle to break $20 before the bell, just couldn't do it...next morning at 7am, it's $52 lol

i am loving the BBIG pop though and i hope it goes again tomorrow, i am not smart enough yet to have a proper exit plan, so i may sell some to cover the original cost and let the freebies ride

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sold my AMC, dumping about 55k into ASML. Maybe I can make a bit off this chip shortage.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Only thing that worries me is it’s only been up… highest it’s ever been. Infer if tha t drop will happen

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
@mysticsvt

you into ANY at all? I keep hearing they want to be the largest mining company and be carbon negative somehow
I loaded up on that when it dropped into the low 2’s. Sold off the last I had when it pushed above 10 this last week. Short term I think it will settle a bit, especially after the offering. Long term they could easily push over 25 once they get all their rigs up and running. Once they are set up, a year or so down the road, they would have a higher hash rate than MARA or RIOT.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I loaded up on that when it dropped into the low 2’s. Sold off the last I had when it pushed above 10 this last week. Short term I think it will settle a bit, especially after the offering. Long term they could easily push over 25 once they get all their rigs up and running. Once they are set up, a year or so down the road, they would have a higher hash rate than MARA or RIOT.
They are about to make a huge announcement Thursday .. we shall see

nxhappy

Established Member
have some cash ready to buy. stock market usually dips hard in sept/october....

Users who are viewing this thread