SVTP stock pick thread.

Fat Boss

Established Member
I took some profits on FCX (up 35%, sold half) and bought more MQ. MQ is trading at about a third of what it was after IPO and sales have apparently been doing quite well.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I took some profits on FCX (up 35%, sold half) and bought more MQ. MQ is trading at about a third of what it was after IPO and sales have apparently been doing quite well.

Whoa, adding this to the swing trade list. Look at that beautiful 4hr
5cd1d97e808307a8639bdfbfd7263dd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Sold my AROC with a nice gain and bought USAC.

How USAC is worth what they are blows my ****ing mind

They are run SOOOOOOOO bad in the field. Their communication is shit… their equipment is laughable but hey… it’s money

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
POYYF currently up 37% today to $3.49. I am hoping to hold until $7 to $10 / share.
Article I was reading today. With my age, probably made the right call, I think I would have held if I was still a young buck.

Conclusion

A prospective investment in Polymetal is not for the faint-hearted. Most investors would perhaps rightly decline the opportunity based on the single fact that there is a certain possibility, or probability, of a total capital impairment. Having said that, should that scenario not come to pass, then there is a high likelihood that the current share price is grossly undervalued. According to our estimates, the probability-weighted magnitude of that undervaluation is over 5x. As such, the current situation surrounding Polymetal’s stock reminds us of a call option with no expiry date.

Clearly, this is most definitely not the kind of investment opportunity on which you want to bet the farm. On the contrary, strict discipline regarding maximum risk budget is required for current and prospective investors. For us at Oyat, having started buying shares in the Company prior to the current crisis, we have since continued to accumulate shares at depressed prices to our max. risk budget (approx. 2.5% of total assets) for this position.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
MQ looks good today!

I wanted in on the POYYF bandwagon but Etrade wouldn't let me buy in? Dunno why.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Polymetal auditor Deloitte resigns due to Russian operations

POYYF +2.43%Now!
Polymetal International (OTCPK:AUCOY) (OTCPK:pOYYF) said Friday that its auditor Deloitte has resigned.
Deloitte said it would be unable to carry out the audit process because most of the company's assets and operations are in Russia.
Polymetal has kept its London stock listing since Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine more than a month ago but its shares have plummeted.
While export opportunities to Europe and the U.S. have dropped, Polymetal has said Russian retail customers have been buying precious metals.

Established Member
Why can't Twitter become a meme stock now with musk playing in the pond? He has already absorbed most of the excess float.

Users who are viewing this thread