SVTP virginia get together pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
Man those pics turned out great. I can't wait until richmond opens and we can get some vids at the strip. I'm hopin for goodbye 12s hello 11s lol

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
what time are u going on satuyday robert? or are u going on friday night? i need to get my slicks mounted up!

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
loveeee those pics! and wow that OW cobra still somehow amazes me:thumbsup:
:beer:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
baginoman i dont know why it amazes u its just a plain jane ow cobra! hahahaha lol. thanks man much appreciated !!!!!!!!!!

bubbrubb

cars look great :rockon:

if I were to bicker about something (in true SVTP fashion) I'd say that the title was a little misleading. You put more than 5 exclamation points for each car present, I thought it was gonna be like 20 cars when I clicked it

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
Billy I love how your car gets all the attention forget the lifted DSG lol. I'm going at 11 or so. Hopefully that guy with the solid axle will have his clutch fixed and he can come down and make some runs before we swap (just so i can make sure it will hold up lol).

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
i know robert iam sorry. i told u we should have cut ur springs but noooooooooooo! "iam getting coilovers is what u say" lol. j/j that thing would look sooooo much better lowerd! are u going on friday to richmond dragway?

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
they aren't open on friday the first day they are open for test n tune is saturday the gates usually open at 12 but you will want to be there before that the line gets long quick.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
i have to work saturday and dont get off till three so maybe ill just drive the truck there and kick ur ass in that. maybe a grudge run ur dd hyundai against my dd truck? u scared or what? (oh yeah this is the official internet callout!) ...................j/k hahaha

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
we met up at billy's shop in chester last time but this coming sat i plan on just meeting at the dargstrip.. Sound good Billy?

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
cars look great :rockon:

if I were to bicker about something (in true SVTP fashion) I'd say that the title was a little misleading. You put more than 5 exclamation points for each car present, I thought it was gonna be like 20 cars when I clicked it

LoL. I gotta agree on that one.

Should've posted somethin up in the MACA section. There's a TON of Cobra's in the NoVA/DC Metro area that could've come out and met up with you guys.

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
hahahahhaha u got nothin for my supercharged twin turbo-ed nitrous and methanol injected hyundai with 33 inch slicks on it!

NVRENUFBOOST

Established Member
I used to live closer to Richmond but moved closer to work by moving to Stafford. Unfortunately I have to work Saturday but maybe next time. I need to get a couple of base runs in the Shelby before modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread