SVTP web site much improved.

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Seems as thought they been working out the bugs. Definitely a much better experience of late.

They need to remove the yellow for the inbox and alert notifications. Hard to read the text. Edit: So I just need to wait a few seconds and the background and lettering change. :)

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know they'll been working hard to smooth out any wrinkles. Overall, I really like the new site. Prefer it over the old one. A new and better playground. ;)

2000gt4.6

Established Member
Mobile is still pretty bad. I'd love to see stats for how many mobile users have clicked on lethal's website. For me at least it constantly opens the add at the top of the page even when scrolling/clicking on other stuff. I've been to their website more in the last few months than ever before lol.

The edit bar getting fixed (couldn't see before) is great and the "likes" ability is nice though.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Making progress for sure. Still missing some things on our end, but Travis said we'll have those back at some point. Overall, I like it.

lastcall190

Established Member
The white background alone makes it A+ for me. EDIT: Yes I realize the old style site had white background as well. But when the new site went live, white background was not present for a bit. Now that white background is here again, the new site to me is great again.

I guess I have low standards. But thanks, staff.

-J

Last edited:

2000gt4.6

Established Member
The improved picture adding is also a nice touch, always seemed like a PITA before. Much better now.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Once you go black, you never go back...

On another note, cant wait for the day when there is a desktop version/option....

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Maybe it's just me, but whenever I go back onto svtp after closing the browser on my iPhone, I have to sign in every time. Gets annoying.

hoamskilet

Established Member
1.jpg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Post screen shots of how the site appears to you.

SID, keep in mind that I only browse on my phone. Here is a screen shot of me viewing the site vertically. When I try to view the site horizontally, it is worthless (since I cant zoom out, like I could in desktop format).

IMG_7586.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread