SVTPerformance.con Mach 1 Picture Thread

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Just picked this baby up a couple weeks ago with only 11,600 miles...been wanting a Mach for quite some time now and found the right deal...I already removed the hood pins which were just glue ons...Now just looking for some different rims. Keep the pics comnig guys as I want to see which rim and tire set up I would like to go with..Thanks

89498311.jpg

QUOTE]

Welcome again, good looking Mach, glad you got rid of the hood pins, but i might suggest doing something with ur spoiler, just not that into it. More pics of the spoiler though?

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
89498311.jpg

QUOTE]

Welcome again, good looking Mach, glad you got rid of the hood pins, but i might suggest doing something with ur spoiler, just not that into it. More pics of the spoiler though?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that was the first thing I wanted to get rid of (hood pins). The original owner gave me the spoiler and all other oem parts that were taken off the car. I had my doubts about the spoiler too when I first saw the pics, but it actually looks pretty sharp. I'm giving the car to my son in a couple months and asked him if he wanted to put the oem spoiler back on, but he said "NO" that he likes the Saleen spoiler much better. I will post more pics soon as these pics were from the original owner when he had the car listed for sale.

Last edited:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
89498311.jpg

QUOTE]

Welcome again, good looking Mach, glad you got rid of the hood pins, but i might suggest doing something with ur spoiler, just not that into it. More pics of the spoiler though?

Yes, that was the first thing I wanted to get rid of (hood pins). The original owner gave me the spoiler and all other oem parts that were taken off the car. I had my doubts about the spoiler too when I first saw the pics, but it actually looks pretty sharp. I'm giving the car to my son in a couple months and asked him if he wanted to put the oem spoiler back on, but he said "NO" that he likes the Saleen spoiler much better. I will post more pics soon as these pics were from the original owner when he had the car listed for sale.[/QUOTE]

Kool what ever he likes he should go with, that's what makes it your own car.

vertigyn

Established Member
This + black FRs + slightly wider rear tires + small rear spacer = secks.

EDIT: use some tire sauce before taking pics this good next time....:beer:

Thanks for the comments =)

I've thought about black FR's but am still on the fence. As for the wider rear tires - damn it's hard to find a good rear tire that is both wide, grippy, and lasts longer than 6 months! Those tires are either 295's or 305's - can't remember which set that was. Currently have 295 NT05's on the car.

As for the tire shine - there actually was some but the photo editing removed it. But I also don't like shiny tires - i apply the shine pre-wash and then wash it off - I like the deep black look but not the shine. Rubber shouldn't be shiny IMO :beer:

vertigyn

Established Member
Thanks - it's actually the Anthracite w/ polished lips. I won't be changing them for a while - mechanical mods/fixes first =)

Kove

Established Member
Here's mine with the 2010 GT 500 wheels. I'll post more pics when I get it cleaned up and get the windows tinted.
IMG00123-20100305-1419.gif

PassFront.gif

Rearshot.gif

EVO-lution

Established Member
Our section doesn't have a moderator ...sooo not sure how often any of them check on us. :shrug:

idk why...I feel our section is slowly growing month by month. although we do have an ENTIRE site dedicated to the Mach's. maybe thats why theres no moderators.

although I almost traded mine in yesterday hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread