SVTPerformance.con Mach 1 Picture Thread

Jmac72187

Corner Carver
Established Member
I picked up some DD's toward the end of last season. They are stupidly expensive and rare.

They really are not worth it except for the look. They are heavy as hell.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Apparently I've heard rumors of AFS (the company that makes the 17x10.5 DD Mach Replica Wheels) may be starting a new line thats suppossed to cure the problem with the coat peeling. You can look on M1R, usually a set pops up once in a while. But for the right price...

sonofa

Established Member
Been looking around for chrome DD wheels for my Mach and they are impossible to find, and if you do find some, the price is insane.

99BlownVert

Established Member
I picked up some DD's toward the end of last season. They are stupidly expensive and rare.

They really are not worth it except for the look. They are heavy as hell.

I actually weighed my AFS 10.5 mach wheels and they were 2 pounds lighter each than the factory ones. The flares toward the middle arent as thick as the stock ones.

dark-knight

Established Member
heres afew of mine, nothing special. to lazy to upload the good edited pics...

pics2010.gif

machss032-2-1.gif

churchstang.gif

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Ahhh, another with the hood stripe delete. If you could post one or two more pics of the front with the hood?? Btw, always nice to see a CO

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
Just took some new pics today of my sons DSG Mach and my 03 Terminator...Gonna post some more pics in the picture section but just wanted to share one pic here in the Mach 1 section...First pics we have taken since getting the Mach, the other pics were from the previous owner...I don't have a very good camera so the pics didn't come out as good as I wanted them to.

DSC01648.jpg

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Looks great togther! Please post up some more of the Mach,and if you want, some of the Mach and Termi together :)

dark-knight

Established Member
ill get better ones tomorrow, i plan on cleaning it up abit and gettin some more pics anyway, heres what i have until then

111111111111111111111111.gif

machss019.gif

machss017.gif

machss025.gif

dark-knight

Established Member
i like the stripe. but i also like it without for the "different" factor. But it seems a tad to plain so im gonna get the -4.6L DOHC 32 valve- stick and put on the side of the shaker.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
i like the stripe. but i also like it without for the "different" factor. But it seems a tad to plain so im gonna get the -4.6L DOHC 32 valve- stick and put on the side of the shaker.

Kool, Yea it does seem a bit plain, but im sure it looks more plain in pics. But yea I like the DOHC 32 valve ones

dark-knight

Established Member
ive seen one set of hood decals that just had the "DOHC" next to the shaker, but i cant find those online anywhere.

dark-knight

Established Member
i know, i feel out of place when i see V6 stangs and GT's with them. the dealer i bought it from said he hit a curb stop like 2 days prior to me buying it. im gonna get one from Ford when i get alil $. i just bought super 44's to replace my straight pipes. so the chin spoiler is next on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread