SVTPerformance.con Mach 1 Picture Thread

my04mach

Established Member
Took some pics after using Dr ColorChip on my front bumper.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430879546.220572.jpg

my04mach

Established Member
Whats your review on the Dr Colorchip? Car looks good!

Thanks!! I really like the stuff. The videos you see on their site show it a little easier than it is, but after you do it once or twice, then you got the hang of it. It works best on smaller chips and rash, but I've covered a few really deep ones and while it's not level with the paint, it certainly looks better than without. You have to get closer to see it. The paint match is good too.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Thanks!! I really like the stuff. The videos you see on their site show it a little easier than it is, but after you do it once or twice, then you got the hang of it. It works best on smaller chips and rash, but I've covered a few really deep ones and while it's not level with the paint, it certainly looks better than without. You have to get closer to see it. The paint match is good too.

Link to product? Can you buy it in store?

I have a chip on my pass fender that irks me every time I wash my car.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member

+1 on dr color chip. i use it on my car and the color match is definitely good.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
Yeah, I've think I've seen that. I wish there was a kit I could just buy to make it easy. I'll probably end up going with a Procharger to make it easy.

you can find kits all the time, just gotta keep an eye out. i like this much more than a procharger set up. i got my kit from a guy around here that sells them. his name on this forum is lookngo

OneHotLX

Established Member
Hi guys, we just bought a Torch Red '04 with 42K on it for my wife last week. I haven't had a chance to do much to it other than clean and wax it so far. It's got exhaust and I thru a Tri-Ax handle on the shift for now. We're gonna break it in on the Hot Rod Power Tour next week.
Mach 1.jpg

my04mach

Established Member
After raining for better than a week, I finally got the Mach out for a spin. It's been so rainy for like a month.

7e7b41c3fd949c7d03de00cdefd7e0af.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread