SVTPerformance Shine Seal Review

shauncurt

Established Member
^^ The kit comes with polish or you can use your own polish. After the wheels look how you want them to, you start the sealing process. I used the polish that came with the kit and I was very satisfied with the result. Pics coming.

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
I just recently talked to CCW (while ordering some wheels) and they recommend this product as well...

Two questions for those that have been using it for a while now:

1. What is used to clean the wheels now that they are sealed? Do we just use our car wash just as the rest of the car? Or do we use something else? I've been using the Showcar Wheel Cleaner on my stock wheels, but I would rather find out before I accidently strip the sealant.

2. Now that folks have been using this product, is the "2 year" claim even close? I.e. has anyone had to repolish already from water spots, or dulling? Product sounds great, but just want to know what experiences are out there now with this new formula...

:pop:

jttison

ive got a brand new set of TF Chicanes.....was soooo excited to get these wheels! Been drooling over them for months....finally recieved and installed. Applied this sealant kit as per instructions! My problem is that the shine looks nothing like your wheels??? I would expect my brand new wheels to have a glass, mirror shine to them and they simply dont....they look nice, but they dont look great....how do i get them to look like mirrors, like yours!.....they simply dont stick out like they should...i need help, suggestions! After spending all this $$$$$$, im honestly somewhat disgusted everytime i look at them. I know they are excellently crafted wheels...why dont they look like yours?? Please help.....

Users who are viewing this thread