SVTP's Favorite truck, Taylor Swift on 16k watts

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
For god's sake, why?? How many windshields have you replaced? That is the first time I've ever seen speakers tear sheet metal before. :eek:

I'm thinking about getting a mild ghetto blaster system in the Forester. Nothing in the realm of this, though. Jeez.

Last edited:

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
you must impress many high school kids
Na, the high school kids like my c6z

For god's sake, why?? How many windshields have you replaced? That is the first time I've ever seen speakers tear sheet metal before. :eek:

I'm thinking about getting a mild ghetto blaster system in the Forester. Nothing in the realm of this, though. Jeez.
Still on the original windshield, that's why I lol every time a random person says they blew out their windshield with 2 12"s

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Na, the high school kids like my c6z

Still on the original windshield, that's why I lol every time a random person says they blew out their windshield with 2 12"s

I wouldn't say it was impossible. Depends on how they were driving those 12"s.

[youtube_browser]9VK4IAAFrPo[/youtube_browser]

The above is far beyond just a couple 12s. Just an example of punishing a windshield.

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
Never said it was impossible but the guys that say they blew out their windshield are the same guys that run 9's in their 2002 gt with intake and exhaust. In other words 99% of the people that say they did are full of shit.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Never said it was impossible but the guys that say they blew out their windshield are the same guys that run 9's in their 2002 gt with intake and exhaust. In other words 99% of the people that say they did are full of shit.

Oh. I see what you're saying.

Users who are viewing this thread