SVTP's Worst Fear comes to realization

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
A new study, published in the journal PLoS ONE, suggests that the potentially deadly spiders might be spreading throughout North America as the planet warms.

However, a changing climate could make parts of Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Nebraska and South Dakota suitable for it. It's not the amount of space that's changing, but the area it covers.

This is a load of BS, I think. Those areas, have had some of the coldest years on record. I'm in Illinois and it was 33 degrees this morning and it's May 3rd! It's farking COLD here and winters only seem to get longer every year.

Global warming is a myth and those spiders will freeze to death if they come here.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Arizona cockroaches are awesome.
800pxbbasgenbarkscorpio.jpg

By cpviolation My Cat found one when we first moved from Cali.
I doubt she'll mess with one ever again
Urban myth is Cats are immune to Scorpion venom. They do indeed suffer the same 24 hours of pain. Strange, the paralysis is only on the side of the body that gets nailed on.
Jeff

Last edited:

ItsReal93

Established Member
Screw that! I cant stand the small spiders we have here! Ick!!!! I am horribly terrified of them. I will be moving to Alaska...

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
This is a load of BS, I think. Those areas, have had some of the coldest years on record. I'm in Illinois and it was 33 degrees this morning and it's May 3rd! It's farking COLD here and winters only seem to get longer every year.

Global warming is a myth and those spiders will freeze to death if they come here.

No joke. It was 53 when I left my house this morning...:uh oh:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
However, a changing climate could make parts of Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Nebraska and South Dakota suitable for it.
well i hope those mother****ers like rain:rollseyes

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
SVTP's worst fear? Close..

The brown recluse would need to be driving solstices...

65,000 of them.

ehck...i hate these damn things, spiders give me the willies.

i need to move to some dry arid mountain country where the things dont exist and can't live.

LOL, you think we don't have spiders in the Desert Mountains?

Users who are viewing this thread