SVT's in Newport News/Hampton Roads

Brian95SVT

Established Member
Yeah. I remember you telling me that a long time ago. I used to live near Centerville and Mt. Pleasant but I bought a townhouse off Cedar.

You'll have to come out to Jenros and all when the weather gets nicer.

Brian95SVT

Established Member
Hey everyone, over on the Mustang forum I own we have a group of locals who are talking about starting some regular "Meet & Eat" type of get togethers that I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in attending?

Let me know or feel free to check us out.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Yeah. I remember you telling me that a long time ago. I used to live near Centerville and Mt. Pleasant but I bought a townhouse off Cedar.

You'll have to come out to Jenros and all when the weather gets nicer.

When I worked in Chesapeake, we lived on Hilda Pine Dr., right off of Fentress Rd, less that 1/4 mile from the RR crossing.

maverick0817

Established Member
I also live in great bridge. On woodbridge off johnstown. I work in greenbrier. Just bought a torch red 10th aniverssary 03 Cobra. 45k Miles. $16500.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I also live in great bridge. On woodbridge off johnstown. I work in greenbrier. Just bought a torch red 10th aniverssary 03 Cobra. 45k Miles. $16500.

your quite lucky, I was going to buy that just to turn right around and sale it for more! If I wasn't heading out of town, I'd have two cobra's right now.....

Brian95SVT

Established Member
When I worked in Chesapeake, we lived on Hilda Pine Dr., right off of Fentress Rd, less that 1/4 mile from the RR crossing.

Damn that's down the street from my parents where I lived before buying my first home. They live right near Centerville & Mount Pleasant.

Hey Ed. It's Brian if ya didn't know hah.

sparkadellic

Established Member
Premium Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

You got a damn good deal! I know a lot of people were salivating over it at that price, me being one of 'em haha.

Brian95SVT

Established Member
Hopefully I'll be taking pictures of Ed's (Maverick) new terminator and his GT that he's selling after this weekend.

Has anyone ever swapped '03 Cobra seats into an SN95 (94-98)? I need to do some searches because I know there's a How-To thread around here somewhere. I've heard I need to get a "pigtail" from an 03/04 Cobra which I'm not sure where I can find one online. If anyone has any insight definitely chime in.

TORQJNKY

Hopefully I'll be taking pictures of Ed's (Maverick) new terminator and his GT that he's selling after this weekend.

Has anyone ever swapped '03 Cobra seats into an SN95 (94-98)? I need to do some searches because I know there's a How-To thread around here somewhere. I've heard I need to get a "pigtail" from an 03/04 Cobra which I'm not sure where I can find one online. If anyone has any insight definitely chime in.

Might be able to get what you need from a partout vehicle. Look in that section of the forum.

shb5007

Established Member
your quite lucky, I was going to buy that just to turn right around and sale it for more! If I wasn't heading out of town, I'd have two cobra's right now.....

Car looks great Troy. :pepper:

This is Scott with the DSG.

Bat22tle

Established Member
I mean I drive from CNU to VA beach alot but I only know how to get to the beach front
02.jpg
28.jpg
03.jpg
05.jpg
04.jpg
29.jpg

Last edited:

Brian95SVT

Established Member
Does anyone know of any clean 03/04 Lightnings (just not Red) for sale in the area? Kind of thinking about seeing if anyones interesting in trading for my 2000 F150 4x4.

Last edited:

Machdup1

Established Member
What mechanic are you guys using in the Tidewater area? This winter has eaten my PS pump and my clutch is making some weird noises.

Users who are viewing this thread