swap 94-00 center dash for 01-04 center?

CY98Cobra

Established Member
The paint matches pretty good. It's a little glossier than the stock dash but when the interior is clean and shiny it's hard to notice.

console1.jpg

console2.jpg

keebs888

Predictably unpredictable
Established Member
Long story that involves my other one getting f*ed up during painting. I bought the current one out of an 04 that was already painted along with the door switch panel inserts. Anyway, when I tried to paint my radio bezel to match.....ugh. It was ugly. So I just bought the 04 one and put it in for $20 bucks instead of $75 for another black one which i would still have to paint. Man, that sounded funny. Too tired to fix my repetitive ideas. Deal with it, fellas. :D

-keith

Mhissticobra

Established Member
How did you guys who installed this get bass? I wasn't getting anything at first, then I connected the amp turn wire to the red 12v wire and all I get is treble. The reason I did this is because there isn't any blue amp turn on wire coming from the CD changer wire harness. So all I get is highs. Somehow, I have to tell the rear amps to turn on. Any input?

Last edited:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Ohhhhhhh! My Alpine double-din touchscreen is gets released next month and then I will have some pics of my winter project for yah.

Users who are viewing this thread