Sway bar or anti roll bar options for a street car...

blownby

Established Member
So back in my fox body days, I had the eibach air bag in the passenger side spring and it helped the body roll pretty good. not perfect, but did help quite a bit vs no air bag.

So on a 13 GT making like 650rwhp (wastegated paxton), maybe pushing 700-750 next yr.... mainly drives on street in summer (~3,000 miles) and sees the track (like 2-3 times) a summer, but will be coming out hard with a stick, what do you recomemnd?

Thanks,

BMR Tech

I would suggest our XSB011 Anti-Roll Bar with Delrin Bushings....then just have Dylan send you some poly bushings as well. You can use the poly at all times on the street....and the Delrin at the track. They only take a few minutes to swap out, and you will have the best of both worlds. The Delrin for when you build the engine and go really fast, and the poly for now that will work very well.

Here is our Poly ARB before and after:

Attachments

• Scott Hasty ARB Before and After 2.jpg
    Scott Hasty ARB Before and After 2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 235

BMR Tech

Again, that Poly bushing in the ARB can be installed, and driven anywhere....with not much issue.

The Delrin bush ARB (XSB011) is only $449.95....which is much cheaper than the Poly Bushed ARB (XSB005)....so buy the XSB011 and tell Dylan I said to send you the Poly bushings with the kit at no charge. ;)

Enjoy!

Eng90

Established Member
The XSB is not meant for cornering, at all. It's designed with straight line performance in mind.

Can you tell us the difference between the anti roll bars and the sway bars ?

I have seen a couple of different bars on ur site and honestly since im new to it .. its confusing to me

Users who are viewing this thread