Sweet, out the door price on my New black coupe is 34,514.49

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
After tax, tag, title:)

I must say that Apple Ford (Columbia, MD) has treated me extremely well and that I would do business again with them anyday. The funny part is the salesman who sold me the car was showing it to me last night and said that the first thing I need to do was a intake, exhaust, pulley, and chip. Talk about jumping right in. He said theres a guy working there at the dealer who has some work done to his 03' and I should come by and see it. Hopefully this means the service manager will be mod friendly.

CobraTone

Established Member
Nice! Great color choice, you will enjoy the car greatly. Make sure you give her a nice break in before you throw that pulley on! have fun! :beer:

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
Well with the weather here, she is going from the dealer to the garage where she can talk with my GP1200R for as long as the snow holds out.

grnenvy

Established Member
Thats what I paid 7 months ago for my black coupe. I ordered the car and got a great deal from McCafferety Ford. My car was one of the first cobras built. Good luck

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Just got my 2003 Cobra

I just got my convertible at Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg, Maryland. They sponsor the local chapter of the SVTOA. www.freestatesvtoa.com. I was told that all mods other than NOS would not void the warranty for them. They even offer to install the mods for you.
2003Cobra.jpg

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
Re: Just got my 2003 Cobra

Originally posted by Redfire2003Cobr
I just got my convertible at Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg, Maryland. They sponsor the local chapter of the SVTOA. www.freestatesvtoa.com. I was told that all mods other than NOS would not void the warranty for them. They even offer to install the mods for you.

What was the Maryland chapter website, I am definitely wanting to join up with some events.

N/m Damn I am a blind idiot.

Last edited:

MP3_Stang

LabVIEW Guru
Established Member
Apple Ford

Great Deal!

I have a White Coupe on order with Apple Ford. It has a build date of Feb 24. So it should be here middle of March. From my experince with Apple Ford so far ithey are pretty good. If they are mod friendly too that will be great!

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
I have heard very good things about Apple Ford, but never dealt with them personally. Btw, Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg has a 03 Black on Black in their showroom. It was apparently purchased by one of the dealer associates who busted his leg and had trouble with the clutch. It was 87 miles and is in good condition. They were asking for 36,489 if anyone was looking.

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Congrats! I just picked up mine last Wednesday so I know how you feel! Woohoo!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! You're going to love your new toy! Happy motoring! :)

Brad

Banned
Re: Just got my 2003 Cobra

Originally posted by Redfire2003Cobr
2003Cobra.jpg

You know if you blow your motor or wreck something big warranty is pretty much out of the dealers hands! Sure something simple goes, fine, theyll fix it, but lets say your blower explodes. The dealer has to sell ford on shipping the parts out. Ford sometimes even investigates large warranty claims themselves. Saleen does that too, and let me tell you, saleen reps are down at the local SVT/Saleen/Roush dealer atleast once a month investigating claims.

Last edited:

2kbill

Established Member
Congrats, glad everything worked out. Picked mine up from Apple in Sept., but haven't been back yet. Lemme know what they say about the pulley & chip you put in it ;-)

Bill

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
I worked with Will Airey, and he was awesome. Also the girl who tries to sell you the coatings and such was cute.

THe weather was so bad last night, that after taking 3 hours to go 15 miles we could not make it home. My gf was following me in my Lightning and we both did at least a 90 degree slide once. Lets just say my heart was pounding and we eventually gave up halfway home and went to a coworkers house. I planned on leaving my 03 there and trying to get the rest of the way home, but ended up and my Lightning got stuck in his driveway. So needless to say, we all stayed there. THis weather sucks. ANd to think I put off my purchase to Mid -Feb because I thought I could get her home snow free.

Shit. So now my coworker has my 03 and I still don't want to risk taking it the rest of the way home.

Users who are viewing this thread