Votes: 8 10.7%
  • What's a vaccine?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chopin

Seeker of Truth
Established Member
If and when the Swine Flu vaccine becomes available in your area, assuming its available to you, will you take it?

Explain.

Chopin

Seeker of Truth
Established Member
It depends on how hard the area I live in is hit, therefore I voted undecided.

If the area you are in gets hit hard, you may contract it before taking the vaccine could have any positive effect at preventing the illness. Once you are exposed, I think its too late to take the vaccine.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
ill take my chances without.

i dont buy into the whole swine flu bullshit anyways. every 3 years its always something, last time it was the West Nile virus. Then it was Bird Flu. Now Swine Flu.

ff500

Established Member
I'm just finishing up a job I'm doing for a cardiologist and I asked him if he recommends getting the swine flu shot, he isn't getting one, that pretty much decided that I won't be getting one.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I'm undecided at this point. However, a school 1 mile from me just shut down because 5 students were confirmed to have contracted it.

SVTTuckF100

M&M Custom Finishes
Established Member
nope...its funny tho cuz a lot of people around here get all sorts of upset that they're calling it the 'Swine Flu'...its H1N1. but that is just from living in a large hog producing state. when they started calling it 'swine flu' hog prices dropped.

edit: never taken any flu vac. ever(21 years now)....NEVER had any strain of Influenza, thinkin the same with H1N1...just make sure to wash my hands and keep up on my regular vitamin intake. I grew up in a rest. and still work there on the weekends, built a pretty strong immune system.

Last edited:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Everyone I know that takes the Flu Shot every year gets sick with the Flu shortly after. I haven't taken a Flu Shot in 47 years and I never will.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
nope

several people i know have gotten it and been told to ride it out like the normal flu with normal treatments and all are still alive

secondly, i work with the general public...in their homes, shaking their hands, etc. If I was going to get any virus I would have already contracted it....im pretty immune due to this and I havent been sick in about 3 years now.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
NOPE! The human body is a very powerful machine. When you continually poison it with un necessary medications, thats when really bad things happen on a massive scale.

jip

Established Member
The Swine Flu vaccine mist is a LIVE attenuated version of the disease. "Attenuated" in this sense means 'watered down'. The mist is squirted up each nostril and inhaled into your lungs. The mist also contains some measure of MSG for some unknown reason.

One hard fact about the Swine Flu vaccine mist that should be underscored is that the person receiving the mist can "shed" live disease cells to other members of their family or others at work, school, etc.. who may not have received or taken either the mist or a swine flu shot. This "shedding" of the live virus or disease can continue for up to 2 weeks after your "misting". This is vitally important to know if you have a member of your family or come into contact with others who have a compromised or weakened immune system from diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, the "regular" flu or other medical situations which leaves persons in a weakened state. Even a healthy individual can "catch" the flu from you as you "shed" the live virus by coughing, sneezing or touch.

Don't be "surprised" when the rates of infected people keep going up, possibly even dramatically as more people take the vaccine ! Heck, they are sitting there taking their shot or mist and coming down with the Swine flu and spreading it too ! Similiar to a cat chasing it's own tail the rates of sickness will of course go up !

Should you be in a situation requiring you to be vaccinated due to your career or job, at least try to be at the "end of the line" if you can not duck it. Possibly the results of some of those vaccinated before you will occur and the demand will lessen for the vaccination itself. Remember that a "shot" or "misting" is an invasive procedure and that your body is yours and not the governments property. The only possible exception to that statement is if you are in the armed forces and even then you CAN choose or refuse to take the shot if you are prepared to take the consequences.

You should be aware that the government has given unconditional immunity to the manufacturers, distributors and medical providers of the vaccine so that they can not be "sued" for any adverse effects on individuals such as pararalysis, nerve damage and other medical conditions or even if death is caused by the vaccine. Check for yourself and find out that the vaccine has NOT yet been tested. It is being tested on YOU.

Some medical doctors have claimed that this vaccine concoction could possibly cause infertility in either males or females.

Please remember to wash your hands when returning from being out. Use hand sanitizer too. Use the cloths with alcohol to wipe shopping carts handbar surfaces. The virus enters your body mostly through wet membranes like your eyes, ears , nose and throat so discipline yourselves and remind your children not to rub their eyes, pick their noses and keep their hands aways from their faces when unwashed.

Study for yourselves about the Swine flu and I believe you will come to the conclusion that lots of folks have. There is something peculiar about the vaccine itself and the stories about how it was "concocted" and it's ingredients, how the mainstream media and officials keep pushing the idea of making it mandatory for everyone and how they will not answer reasonable questions concerning it's safety, etc.

No I will not

SNCBOOM

Established Member
No thanks, I have never had the flu and have never taken a flu vaccine. My girlfriend has a medical condition that leaves her with a weakened immune system. She's a nanny for 3 kids [3, 6, and 8] and she got the regular flu shot with positive results so far. I'm not paranoid about it I just don't see a reason to get it honestly. Plus, I work for myself and I'm not around a bunch of people enclosed indoors everyday.

clean93

Established Member
I've never had the flu in my life or any vaccine. even though the DC area is normally hit hard where i live. theres plenty cases going around here especially in schools. several of my co workers took the vaccine during the last swine flu outbreak and said they never been so sick in their life so who knows if this one works.

Users who are viewing this thread