Switch for Autologic chip??

FoMoCoDave

Established Member
I have an autologic chip that does not have the switch on it. It has about four inches of the wire leads coming out of the chip. Where can I get a switch so I can have more than one tune and be able to switch from program to program. Is it a special switch only from the manufacturer, or can one be purchased elsewhere that will work?

Thanks,

Dave

xblownx

Established Member
have auto logic for sale

I have an Auto Logic chip in my 03 cobra that has three programs on it, 1 pump gas setting 2 race fuel (more timing) 3 nitrous setting 4 valet (max rpm 3000) the car made 480 rwhp 498 tq with 2.80 pulley long tubes and an off road x pipe if anyone is interested let me know $250 the chip and tune cost $600 Chris Johnson tuned it...:bowdown:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by FoMoCoDave
I have an autologic chip that does not have the switch on it. It has about four inches of the wire leads coming out of the chip. Where can I get a switch so I can have more than one tune and be able to switch from program to program. Is it a special switch only from the manufacturer, or can one be purchased elsewhere that will work?

Thanks,

Dave
If your chip does not have programs in the other positions the switch wont do you any good. When you get the programs for the other positions just have that tuner install the switch for you.

Just to let you know, some 03 Cobra's have issues with autologic chip's w/the switch connected. There is some kind of ground loop or interference that makes the car stall and have other drivability problems. Not all cars will do it, but it is a known possibility. So if you get the additional tunes and switch installed and your car cuts out that's probably what the problem is.

Users who are viewing this thread