Switching over from Volkswagen

trevkm7

Established Member
What's up guys? My names Trevor I am 19 and from Connecticut. I'm really big into lifting weights and bodybuilding (not a tool I promise).But onto the cars....I have finally seen the light :-D. I have a '01 wolfsburg jetta with around 270hp and love the car but I'm looking to get into something more powerful and RWD.Saving up my pennies for a Cobra and checkin out the Ford scene before taking the leap. :beer:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
With you living in CT I would hope you keep the jetta as a daily driver and add a Cobra to the fleet. Mustangs in the snow is a :nonono: Welcome to the site.

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Welcome!! Check out the taste of home section/new england. It shows meets and shows around your area. It might be a good start to see some sweet cars in person and ask alot of questions. Good luck on your cobra search, it's definately worth it.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
welcome trevor... glad to have you on board! i am pretty sure that you will one day find the cobra of your dreams, continue saving those pennies!

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Welcome man keep your eyes open tons of cool mustangs. Just find a nice one at a good price and add ur touch to it.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Hey man welcome. We actually have a small bodybuilding/exercise thread going on right now in the Roadside Pub. Might want to check it out.

trevkm7

Established Member
Ya im hoping I find one sooner than later,I'm almost done with my EMT class,and hopefully I'll have a job doing that soon,living with the parents till I reach paramedic or get onto a fire dept,so that means no bills or rent and all my money is going towards a 03/04 cobra.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
From one CT resident to another, welcome to SVTPerformance. I see you're from Bethlehem. I've got friends in Woodbury, which isn't far from you. Enjoy your stay here.

If you're interested in a 2003-2004 Cobra, you might want to read through my Terminator FAQs page on my website. http://stangshiftergaskets.com/2003_2004faqs.htm

JasonSnake

Established Member
You say you're not a tool.. well if you start frequenting the smackdown forum, it'll turn you into one.

trevkm7

Established Member
From one CT resident to another, welcome to SVTPerformance. I see you're from Bethlehem. I've got friends in Woodbury, which isn't far from you. Enjoy your stay here.

If you're interested in a 2003-2004 Cobra, you might want to read through my Terminator FAQs page on my website. Terminator FAQs

Ya I went to school in Woodbury and know alotta people there,small world. Thanks I'll definitely check out the FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread