Switching to a Sullivan

vadorsnake04

Established Member
I just have one short vid but Idk how to post it.

It's a long story how it went down but its my friends ex gf car, he was supposed to build it while she was in Iraq but instead took it apart and got caught messing around on her....

post it on youtube or if you don't want to set up an account email me the video and i can put it on youtube for you.

Ouch on the story on the mach, but i guess it works out for you.

dwtjr3

Established Member
I just have one short vid but Idk how to post it.

It's a long story how it went down but its my friends ex gf car, he was supposed to build it while she was in Iraq but instead took it apart and got caught messing around on her....

Oppps

Worked out good for you tho haha

dwtjr3

Established Member
My phone won't let me send it says files too large

Its a droid isnt it?

Mine does the same thing, you have to take videos in text mode if you want to send them to people. Its so stupid, you may be able to directly upload it to facebook or photobucket tho if you have on of them?

vadorsnake04

Established Member
Its a droid isnt it?

Mine does the same thing, you have to take videos in text mode if you want to send them to people. Its so stupid, you may be able to directly upload it to facebook or photobucket tho if you have on of them?

you just reminded me of something. On my friends HTC we are always sending videos and pictures from it. I remember now that anytime we try to email vid's or pics from it it screws up, but, if we text the vid's or pics to an email they work.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Yeah its running good, I sent you a pm but didn't get one back. If you are using the kit without the fill DO NOT follow the instructions and block off the by pass, the coolant will not circulate and it will over heat. Go over to the terminator section under engine and tuning and see my thread about over heating with this kit.

Users who are viewing this thread