Sync Help.

Pointby

Established Member
I don't have the nav option and the manual only seems to cover sync instructions that relate to the Nav.

I want to find out how I can stream pandora via bluetooth. Also, I tried plugging my phone into the USB to play an audio book. No luck.

Also, dumb question, is the only way to change modes from satellite to FM to AM, that little music note button on the steering wheel?

So far I can only use the bluetooth/voice commands for the phone. Any help, heck any page numbers in the manual to help figure this out, is appreciated.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Pointby

Established Member
LMFAO! I'm an idiot.

I have a Taurus with Nav so I am used to doing things through SYNC that way. The buttons you pointed out that were right in front of my face are not there on my Taurus so I just overlooked them.:bash: sigh....

in terms of Bluetooth streaming. Yeah, that was never explained to me. Again, on my Taurus there is an onscreen button for that. My salesman was good. I basically told him I knew sync so just give me the damn keys so I can drive. My fault.

humble pie eaten.
Thanks.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're fine, it's hard to know where all the buttons are because it's different on every Ford vehicle. I'm a dealer so I'm always on our salesman about not explaining thoroughly.

Enjoy your car!!

Snoopy49

Established Member
Does the none Nav Sync also operate with voice commands, page 322 of the owners manual?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread