System of a Down + Hot Chicks= This-->>

2002c5coupe

Established Member
[ame="http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1921177"]Hot Violin Girls System of a Down Cover - CollegeHumor video[/ame]

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Pretty cool they can do that but I wouldn't call em "hot". The dark haired one playing violin wasn't tooooo bad, but nothing special either. Cool vid though.

2002c5coupe

Established Member
Pretty cool they can do that but I wouldn't call em "hot". The dark haired one playing violin wasn't tooooo bad, but nothing special either. Cool vid though.

I knew that was coming, I was going to put a disclaimer that these girls are well below most SVTP members standards....

They're not 10's, but they definitely get bonus points for being talented and playing kick ass music though

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I thought it was pretty badass myself! And while maybe they aren't the hottest thing to walk the planet they are all still pretty attractive. I have to give props to the drummer b/c you don't see that many girl drummers and she was rocking it. Thanks for sharing.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Awesome. I love violins. Well orchestral instruments period.

I'm not seeing where the hate towards the girls are coming from. I find them all attractive.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Great, that all I can say, well and awesome too!!! I bet we'll be hearing and seeing more of them in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread