t76 terminator slayer

what ls1

Established Member
hey guys im getting a feel for what my car may bring. its a 96 cobra triple black,45k miles,forged rods and pistons with about 5kmiles on them,tubular a arms and kmember,spec stage three clutch,60# injecters,clear coners with diamond clear head light,s281wing, chrome cobra r wheels, ptkt76gts street dominator kit,fuidyne radiator, twin electric fans,ebaich lowering springs with front coilovers with ebaich struts,eboost2 eletronic boost controler,aem wideband,the list goes on and on the car dynoed 541rwhp 517rwtrq on 10lbs vids can be seen on www.proturbokits.com go to pts vid gallery click street kit vids then hit 96-98 cobra 76gts that black car is the one im looking at posibably selling ill try to post some pics soon .also blow off valve is a greddy and waste gate is upgraded to tial 38 mm . car also has sct big air mass air meter, slp exhaust, thanks for any imput on what you all think the car would sell for.

Last edited:

what ls1

Established Member
wow 35 views and not one comment. i think 15k be a good deal for someone there is a ton of money sunk into this car.looking at buying a house and need some cash now.

Last edited:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
where in WI are you? Im in chicago and am thinking about it... has the boost ever been turned up and has the car been to the track at all?
stock tranny?

Last edited:

what ls1

Established Member
ok ive gotten a ton of pms on the car lets see if i can answer most of them at once . the motor has probe ultra lite 4340 racing rods with the probe pistons. cams are stock, the car has supporting fuel system for the turbo this car will dyno close if not over 700 with the wick turned up a bit .i personally never seen the point as to you canot keep it straight 1st though third as it is on reg street tires. hit second under boost youd better be counter steering :rockon: there is not a single door ding in the car no dents dings or rust, paint shine is great. i do have pics i just am not computer literate enough to figure out how to shrink them enough to post them. there are a few in the kill section under pounded a kb terminator today . their were some doubters so i emaild them to a member who posted them. car has a clean title and has always been garaged to my best knowledge thanks

Last edited:

MyLEEN00

Established Member
That sounds like one heck of a nice car. So do you like mystics??? haha i couldnt to that. Good luck on the sell!!

what ls1

Established Member
the car has a usb port in the glove box . im not sure of the software but the guy who tuned the car is one of the top enginers for sct.

ImmortalSsVvTt

Established Member
Im a new member so i can't pm you...

Please email me at [email protected]

im not on deployment, and looking for a cobra, please send me pics and well go from there, if your selling it for 14k, then i might take you up on the offer, after ive seen pics and such.. thanks

BoostedToy

Established Member
This is unbelievable. I cannot see why cars of this nature are going so cheaply now. I sold a 900rwhp 97' Cobra w/ low mileage a year ago for 27.5k. The current owner I saw is entertaining cash offers of 20k-ish? And I see this car is up for 14k? #1, I am extremly happy I sold my car when I did (even though I miss that car...it was insane). #2, What is the reasoning for cars of these types not selling? (03' Cobra kill the market?) Clean, low-mileage turbocharged 4V Cobra SN95's with alot of power. My old car appears to have more mods than this car, but regardless, 14k has to be an absolute steal!!!

what ls1

Established Member
this car is sold some lucky guy in sanangelo swept it up. i know hell be grinning ear to ear when he hits about 6500 in second gear.

Users who are viewing this thread