TA Performance Rear Girdle Group Purchase

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thanks for checking up on this guys. I have finals and graduation next week, so to say the least I have no time. Consequently, if any one wants a copy of my final paper, PREPARATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF A FLUORESCENT AMINO ACID FOR THE USE AS A DIAGNOSTIC PROBE IN THE STUDY OF ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE, I'll send it to you.

falstaff

Established Member
Well I am thankful that we are finally getting these it seem as though it all couldnt have happen at a more inopertune time.

FordFanStan

Established Member
I almost threw in the towel yesterday too and then seen this woot woot..... Cant wait to get 'er.... Stan

P.S. Travis did you alredy refund everyone for the special engraving, Im not saying you didnt I just dont recall getting one yet??

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Hey Travis.....I still haven't ordered my SVO girdle and was wondering what all IS included with the TA purchase???...is there no engraving now??

I would definately re-order one if I could. :thumbsup:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
97CasperCobra said:
Hey Travis.....I still haven't ordered my SVO girdle and was wondering what all IS included with the TA purchase???...is there no engraving now??

I would definately re-order one if I could. :thumbsup:

Everything is the same that it always was, except the engraving.

I'D WIN

Established Member
Travis,

You receive them yet? As long as I have mine by the end of next week I am okay...otherwise NO.

-MM

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Just called TA, and Bob they told you wrong. They "didn't have all my info." The 9.75's are shipping today, and the 8.8's should be on their way in the next day or 2. I ordered extras of both also.

Users who are viewing this thread