TA Performance Rear Girdle Group Purchase

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
If you need to use my $15-20 for shipping or towards someone elses expenses then go ahead Travis.
Yeah mine too, I kissed that money goodby a long time ago, 15 bucks isnt gona break me.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Stewart_H said:
Nah, why should you eat it? You're doing this for us, and that's a pain in the butt to ship out all these covers.

Lemme know what the diff is because I too sent out the M/O after you told us to reduce the price.

Just post up your email and I'll Paypal it to ya.

Stewart

Don't worry about it, but I appreciate the offer.

If you other guys want to make the extra a donation for the server fund I'll throw in an extra ticket or 2 for the annual Christmas charity raffle when the time comes around. You'll just have to remind me.

And once again there is going to be a delay of another day. The place I was getting all the stainless hardware from can't get everything we need so I had to order some from another place. Some of these nuts and washers are very odd sizes. They're coming from Pittsburg and should be here no later than Thurs. If I get them in time I'll shipp all the orders out by UPS the same day.

On a positive note a gasket will be included with every cover. And let me say that these L covers look very stout.

FordFanStan

Established Member
I thought it was best to use silicone and not a gasket with rear covers on our 9.75's?? Did I understand this wrong?

Travis as far as the hardware goes - Dot you just need 12 studs, washers, and nuts for each setup? Doesnt it come with the fill and drain plugs, and the load bearing studs and nuts? Stan

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
FordFanStan said:
I thought it was best to use silicone and not a gasket with rear covers on our 9.75's?? Did I understand this wrong?

Travis as far as the hardware goes - Dot you just need 12 studs, washers, and nuts for each setup? Doesnt it come with the fill and drain plugs, and the load bearing studs and nuts? Stan

The jam nuts on the 9.75 covers have an odd diameter measured flat to flat, and the washers have an odd od. They were tough to find in SS.

Users who are viewing this thread