taco bells volcano taco

KindaStock

Established Member
i tried one just because they advertise the shit out of it and i wanted to poop a red taco.

not bad. my room mate eats them all the time

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Just had one, was actually pretty good.

I figured the red shell was from some chili-corn hybrid, instead I think it's just red corn. Good sauce though.

SlySy

My son watches My Little Pony???wtf
Established Member
The volcano tacos are the reason I started going to TB again. I got burnt out on TB and very seldom go there.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I wish they were actually spicy though. Their commercial is really misleading, I find them no more spicy then their normal tacos...they just have a tasty sauce haha. But I still had to put a few packets of their Fire Sauce on each one.

-Nick

it depends on which taco bell ive been to as if they are hot or not. Ive eaten probably 10 of them from 2 different taco bells and the local one isnt nearly as hot as the one I stop at in Baton Rouge

97cobraheaven

Established Member
Well next friday or Saturday night when im hammered drunk.. this will probably pop into my head, and i will go there at 3am. thats the only time i go anyway

svt_nick69

Established Member
Well next friday or Saturday night when im hammered drunk.. this will probably pop into my head, and i will go there at 3am. thats the only time i go anyway

have fun takin a shit the next morning......Pw3nd!!!

There alright, I go to TB for the cheesy gordita crunches and the supreme chicken chilupah's. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Lowrie

Established Member
I've never had a hard time in the bathroom from eating Taco Bell before, but the volcano taco was the first thing they made that actually made me rethink my diet (or lack of.)

oldmodman

Established Member
They are horrible.

Just to give them a chance I have tried them twice, from different locations and both were lousy.

And it wasn't just my opinion. Three different friends have tried them and nobody liked them.

And when they first came out they were $1.29, then the price was dropped to 99 cents, then 79 cents. That should say something:xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread