Tailgating and thinking I got this

wudy

Established Member
Lol. Something must of happened earlier. Why else would they record the guy coming up behind them. But still enjoyed the beating.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Afraid or incapable of using your fists?

If I have my wife or loved ones in the car and this is on the side of a highway you can guarantee you'll get lead before my fist. Plenty of situations where fist a cuffs is appropriate, but forcing me to stop on the side of a highway isn't one of them. More to the point, people should be mature enough to stay level headed on the road and not kill each other over some bullshit tailgating/cutting each other off

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
1st, I would have moved over and let dude go seeing that he was in a rush.
2nd, He deserved that ass beating for not going on about his business after he got past them.
3rd, I commend them for settling it like men.

This mentality is hilarious.

??

Branhammer

Established Member

I think he's just saying that in this crazy world, better safe than sorry. No way to tell this guys intentions. He could have had a weapon and intent to kill. You just never know. I know since I've gotten older and married (more to lose), settling things "like men" is no longer important to me. I've been in enough fights in my stupid younger years and have nothing to prove to anyone. I don't start things with people. If a guy is ready to push me to the point of violence, he better also be ready for whatever I throw at him, including lead. If he wasn't ready for that then he shouldn't have messed with me.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I don't know but that didn't seem like anlife threatening situation to me. I guess that some people rather shoot and kill. Anyone can have a bad day and do stupid things like this. I don't think it should cost them their life.

Branhammer

Established Member
I don't know but that didn't seem like anlife threatening situation to me. I guess that some people rather shoot and kill. Anyone can have a bad day and do stupid things like this. I don't think it should cost them their life.

Well I can see your point. And in most cases this is true. But some people are mentally unstable, and a bad day for them makes them do REALLY stupid things.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I think he's just saying that in this crazy world, better safe than sorry. No way to tell this guys intentions. He could have had a weapon and intent to kill. You just never know. I know since I've gotten older and married (more to lose), settling things "like men" is no longer important to me. I've been in enough fights in my stupid younger years and have nothing to prove to anyone. I don't start things with people. If a guy is ready to push me to the point of violence, he better also be ready for whatever I throw at him, including lead. If he wasn't ready for that then he shouldn't have messed with me.

If only it were that simple. That guy wanted a fist fight and he got his ass kicked, hopefully he learned his lesson lol.

However, I understand your view if the guy was running up with a pipe/weapon of some kind. It just seams people are more afraid to lose a fight these days. If a guy runs up on me with his fist balled, we're fighting. if I lose I just lose, he was the better fighter.

Like you said though, as I've gotten older I'd try to avoid the situation all together.

MTBSully

Established Member

You wouldn't do well in a state like MA.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Well I can see your point. And in most cases this is true. But some people are mentally unstable, and a bad day for them makes them do REALLY stupid things.

Yea that's true. I just don't assume that everyone that tries to attack me wants to do it with intent to kill. If it was night time on an empty road and you have your family in the car I see how a gun might be justified. But here if the guy was scared enough to shoot he should had kept driving even hitting the other car. He had everything on camera. The police or court would rule on his favor. I rather that than being in court for a fatal shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread