Established Member
Finally got mine done.
IMG_1689.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m thinking to get started with those few that are interested $225 and that would include shipping back. Not sure what the shipping is so I could be screwing myself on that part. Let me know what you guys think.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Not going to lie. If I had know about this earlier I would have gladly paid for services and to/from shipping. The price of sandpaper alone would make it worth it.

You are under charging if you are doing it by hand

toddyfiveo

Established Member
Not going to lie. If I had know about this earlier I would have gladly paid for services and to/from shipping. The price of sandpaper alone would make it worth it.

You are under charging if you are doing it by hand

Yeah I just seen on IG where someone in Cali is charging $500 and $300 for repolish.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Yeah I just seen on IG where someone in Cali is charging $500 and $300 for repolish.

Knowing how much work this is, I think the $500 and $300 fees are probably making some money. However, I think most people are cheap or frugal (however you want to call it LMAO) and you will get more business charging the $225 you list.

I think you just need to decide how much time you spend doing this and how much materials cost and then re-evaluate to see if you need to adjust your price or not.

I'm guessing $225 is right, but then you need to charge shipping on top of that and NOT include it in the $225 quote.

Users who are viewing this thread