Takeout 2007 GT500 Engine COMPLETE With ECM+Harness

Subzero said:
Is that supposed to be funny?? :poke:

I sold this engine and tranny for $14,500

If you're the guy from KarKraft...let me just say you have terrible customer service and you don't know how to respond to emails. :loser:

Subzero

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
If you're the guy from KarKraft...let me just say you have terrible customer service and you don't know how to respond to emails. :loser:

No. I am not from KarKraft. :loser: I live in Maryland and I believe they are in Ohio. :read:

I had a bad dealing with KarKraft a while back when I bought a set of new 04 cobra heads from them and one of them arrived cracked due to a terrible pack job. They told me I had to deal with UPS to get the insurance money rather than replacing the head and claiming it themselves!

Subzero said:
I had a bad dealing with KarKraft a while back when I bought a set of new 04 cobra heads from them and one of them arrived cracked due to a terrible pack job. They told me I had to deal with UPS to get the insurance money rather than replacing the head and claiming it themselves!

Holy cow talk about getting stiffed. Thats an awful response to have to swallow.

Subzero

Established Member
POINTCOVER said:
Are you building a car? Just curious, I see that your selling alot of OEM parts.

I actually bought all the GT500 stuff for my GT, but then ended up just buying a new GT500 instead. I sold all the GT500 stuff within 1 week! :beer:

Subzero

Established Member
wojowojo16 said:
Damn, I'm gonna have to take a ride out to Kent Island to check out your car...beautiful.

Yes, come check it out sometime and I will take you for a spin. It is now a rocket with the Stage 2. In the coming months I will be installing a KB Stage 3 so it will be even more fun! :beer:

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Karkraft is in Michigan over in livonia. And yes they seem to get worse every year. I actually think the more you buy from them the worse they try and treat you.

Users who are viewing this thread