Tampa folks...where are you?

mustangjunkie

Mach 1 *****
Established Member
Well we just got settled into our new place here in Tampa, right off Dale Mabrey. I am now stationed at MacDill. Seen quite a few good looking rides, and wondering where it is everyone meets up?

Trying to meet some new folks around here, hope the car scene is better than Arkansas's!:beer:

Feel free to PM me as well.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I am part time Tampa, full time in a couple months. I don't really know any of the hang outs or cruise spots though. Always interested in finding some. Anything going on Friday night?

Mack45

TERMN8 U
Established Member
Wesley Chapel/ New Tampa area here... Hit me up, I'm interested in rollin out (maybe ybor/channelside area)?

JasonSnake

Established Member
on your way to Macdill, you should see my TBird parked at one of the apts by the road close to Interbay and D.M. in the morning:-D

Nate's7.3

Established Member
In Tampa but dont do the sceen thing.

Plenty of places though. As was said hit up mafia-motorsports and the stang gang as well.

mustangjunkie

Mach 1 *****
Established Member
Im signed up on Mafia Motorsports. Ill try and check it out a bit more. PM'd AntiHeightPunk.

I have seen that T-bird!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
ive been thinking of trying to get something going there is a local park around here called john chessnut park...im wanting to do a giant SWEET COOL CARS MEET...basically if you have a cool car you can has come! More than just cobras....i want vettes....supras...m3's....whatever....anyone think i should try to make it happen?

information on the park
John Chesnut Sr. Park

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Hell I will do what I can to make sure tht is one of my in town weekends if you do that. Drove around for a bit last night, saw few nice new edges on Hwy 19.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I live in Brandon area.....Work at MacDill too. (Control Tower)
There are a ton of car shows coming up! Next big one I think is the MOSI show. As far as get togethers, well you'll have to check out THE STANG GANG. That's where the local crowd is too!

We have had a few cruises to HOOTERS in lakeland and they turned out really well.
Whatever happens you will see me out there with our Black Mach1 and our SonicBlue SALEEN.

Last edited:

Predatorbird

Established Member
Is anyone going to the MOSI show next weekend? I'll be getting off work that morning and I'm debating on cleaning up my car and driving up there.

Users who are viewing this thread