Team Beefcake Racing Ecoboost Phase 2 - Downpipe and Exhaust - Track Testing

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
First trip out we played with the stock tune vs our lund tune.

The best we were able to new with the stock tune was a 14.77, with our lund tune only, a 14.0.

For our second trip we added the stainless works full system, offroad downpipe and catback exhaust.

We tried to give about 30 minutes between runs this time to help with mct's, but by halfway through 1st gear car was still cranking over 135 and wanting to pull timing.

Again, trying launches a couple ways, with the 3.15 gear, I find the car likes to get to about 15psi and then mash and get a little flash in the boost still for the best 60'

Last time out we hit some high 1.9's, this time we knocked down a 1.76 and a 1.74 60'.

We are still running our race star wheels with mt 17" drag radials.

For shits and giggles I tried full pressure to see what she'd do and she spun, jumped to second when she caught and just fell on here face.

2nd hit, with the flash, knocked down a 13.3@101, with a 1.76 60'.

3rd hit, tried pushing to 20psi, but with virtually no transfer the car spun more and had a 1.81 60' and slowed down to 13.5's.

4th hit, pulled the air filter, launched the same way as hit 2, with a tad more cool down time, and pushed out the 13.1@102.

Very excited to see what happens with our mmr intake and vortech intercooler, once the mct's are more in line, I think she'll really wake up.

We will also be testing out a 5e circle d converter as well. it's already sitting here waiting to go in!

slips from the first time and this time

dorothytoo2.jpg
dorothytoo7.jpg

Heres a little vid from our second trip out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4diwSqDOZg

Users who are viewing this thread