teaser of my vette (in car)

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
haha speedo is cool, but boring vid, get a buddy next time to do the camcorder action. its safer and more interesting

shoaf85

Established Member
Read the text in the post man (nothing special), thats why it says teaser. Did u expect a great vid and what is unsafe about using a camera mount? That is pretty much all the video is for I was just testing out my camera mount!

Last edited:

shoaf85

Established Member
I've got a couple vids of my whipple cobra spinning down the track to a 7.1@103 but that is about it. Never got it to a 1/4 mile, i didn't really have the cobra long enough to make a good video of it.

In regards to a comparison to the cobra, unless I put a KB on the vette it will never touch the low end torque which was so fun on the streets, but boy oh boy does it have some top end pull. The car is very simple with a mild h/c set up and is about to get some spray. I haven't figured the vette out yet at the track so the e.t.'s suck for now, but on the street from the right roll I think the cobra would barely edge it out. After the spray goes on I doubt the cobra would have a chance! Honestly it is just a whole different car compared to the cobra, you just have to drive one to know what I mean!

BlueMach1

Stang Family
Established Member
Love your car man...color and wheel combo is sick and it sounds sick as hell...gets some vids of that thing in action!!!

Users who are viewing this thread