Teens are Retarded

NBS4

BANNED!
I went to Circle K before for some coffee{Sucked BTW} and i come outside and there's a silver SRT-4 parked next to the Cobra. The driver's gone but his buddy is still in the car....

"Hey"
What?
"Is that a GT?"
Yeah... Mystic GT
"This car will smoke it!"
Wanna bet pussy?

Driver comes out and the passenger yells to him..

"Smoke this mustang"

Driver walks up and is like.. No ****ing way while shaking his head. It's a ****ing Cobra. Passenger is like "It's a GT". Driver then comes off with the best line... "Shut the **** up.. He'll smoke me"

I just grin and drink my coffee while they leave. Should have took the S4.. Had to stand there for 5 mins to finish it before i could drive home.

gearshifter47

Established Member
hey hey hey, i am a cobra enthusiast and a 16 year old aswell.. i definitely know what ia cobra is and have one in the garage :)

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Funny story. But teens are not retarded. I thought Euphoric One wrote this thread, judging by the title. :)

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
uhh, technically it should be titled 'teen is retarded' as the one teen knows about cars - the other was a shithead who had seen his friend smoke V6 stangs and civics

This thread rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Vancouver83LTD
uhh, technically it should be titled 'teen is retarded' as the one teen knows about cars - the other was a shithead who had seen his friend smoke V6 stangs and civics

He, the current title is correct. :D :burn:

Originally posted by gearshifter47
hey hey hey, i am a cobra enthusiast and a 16 year old aswell.. i definitely know what ia cobra is and have one in the garage :)

Shit, good luck with that thing man. That's a whole lot of car for a 16 yr old.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
He, the current title is correct. :D :burn:

It might have been a year ago, when you were still a teen. But now that you're 20, there's a much less chance of it being true. :)

Taylor04

**** it, Run it!
Established Member
Yeah not all teens are dumb...I was lucky enough to get a mach 1 and I'm only 16. My brother had a cobra, so I got hooked, and I'm not a bad driver...maybe not the best compared to people who have been driving for years...but I'm not retarded...

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Teens aren't retarded, they're ignorant and overconfident. Most are anyway. I was the same way in my car at 16 until I had my @ss handed to me by a modded GTO.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Thanks, i appreciate the deroagatory remarks made towards me, especially since you dont know me, that makes it even more justified.

P.S. Add sarcasm where you feel necessary

Originally posted by WyoTechMSA
Thanks, i appreciate the deroagatory remarks made towards me, especially since you dont know me, that makes it even more justified.

P.S. Add sarcasm where you feel necessary

I would venture to say you probably are stupid because you felt the remarks were directed at you. If I would have read this when I was still a teen, I probably would have agreed for the most part and moved on, knowing full well that I am a borderline genius, let alone retarded, thus I would not have been offended like you were.

But hey, it takes all kinds, eh? :thumbsup:

Originally posted by NYCStangGT
It might have been a year ago, when you were still a teen. But now that you're 20, there's a much less chance of it being true. :)

HA! I resent that bitch! I am nearly 21 now (33 days to go)... :thumbsup: :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread