Teens are Retarded

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
HA! I resent that bitch! I am nearly 21 now (33 days to go)... :thumbsup: :kaboom:

Nearly don't mean shit :kaboom:

:-D

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Maybe you are the one who is retarded because i definitely said add sarcasm where you feel necessary...because i know those remarks werent directed at me personally, IE sarcastic post:loser:

Originally posted by WyoTechMSA
Maybe you are the one who is retarded because i definitely said add sarcasm where you feel necessary...because i know those remarks werent directed at me personally, IE sarcastic post:loser:

Yeah, I just re-read that and realized I may have just owned myself. :lol: My bad...

SVT4ME

Established Member
In this corner, the monster of the midway and in the red corner, hey stop crying and lets get it on!

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Overconfident? Sometimes.
Ignorant? When i'm angered, like any other person would act.
Disrespectful? Only when you disrespect me.

I can say thought i've matured by a substantial margin over my friends and it's starting to show.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
I didn't even know there were still Circle Ks around... thought they all went out of business..

there's a guy in my area with a yellow srt-4 and he bounces that thing off the rev limiter everytime he sees me in my cobra. He must thing it's a v6 or GT or something. One day I'll get to waste my gas on that punk... I'm twentyoneteen, he's probably just a tad younger than I. Can't wait to smoke that punk.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by Zinc03Cobra
I didn't even know there were still Circle Ks around... thought they all went out of business..

Nope, Tosco is alive and well in the Southwest. Their prices suck. I don't know how they can compete. And around here there's at least 2 gas stations on every corner.:nonono:

Originally posted by gtstang
MAYBE RICE TEENS IF YOU OWN A MUSTANG YOU KNO ALL THE MUSTANGS AND WHAT YEAR THEY ARE. THOSE ARE STUPID TEENS.

WHAT?

ALSO....
keyboard4.jpg

konakimo

Established Member
Re: Re: Teens are Retarded

Originally posted by Euphoric One
I would venture to say you probably are stupid because you felt the remarks were directed at you. If I would have read this when I was still a teen, I probably would have agreed for the most part and moved on, knowing full well that I am a borderline genius, let alone retarded, thus I would not have been offended like you were.

Genious, I doubt it, idiot savant maybe !

Users who are viewing this thread