Temp adapter/Coolant crossover stock replacement plugs for sale

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
do you still sell the taped one?

Hey everyone,
I have a new job with much longer hours. Getting to the post office before it closes is no longer an option for me. I am not building any mustang parts as of this time.

Email me at [email protected] for replacement parts and service. I still stand behind the parts that Ive sold in the past. Thank you everyone for your business, its been fun.

Anthony

:bored: Gotta read all the posts.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Im back at it, looks like I forgot to update this thread. I thought I had replied to all of them. Im settled into my new job and have made time to get to the PO to ship parts.

Im headed to the PO with a temp adapter for a customer right now.

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
Fantastic! I've been looking for you myself. I'd like another plug; this time I'll take one with the temp sensor provision. PM me your details again, please?

Blueline

Established Member
I was going to say, I bought one from him a few months back. Great piece and great guy to work with! :beer:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
The best way is to send me a pm on here first and then Ill reply with payment info.

This helps me keep orders organized and puts a username to the paypal username so I can contact you via pm on here.

Thank you,
Anthony

snakeraper11b

Established Member
Purchased one of these a few months ago. Quality is top notch and so was the seller, great product. I would buy one again if I had to.

Helomech74

Established Member
Do you have anymore of the temp adapter plugs available? If so, PM me your paypal info and I'll get payment sent asap.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
can you make these in a smooth finish and is it a powder coat or can you anodize the coating to black?

The temp adapters are coated, which when you receive the plug will look like a bright polished finish. I can paint the temp adapters with black high temp paint and clearcoat them if you want.

The temp adapters and SRPs could also be painted to match the body color by the customer.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
i dont suppose you could post more pics of this plug like the threads and the o-ring seat. id like a good look at it if you do not mind.

also what is the material? it does not appear to be stainless steel.

Users who are viewing this thread